What We Do
Welcome to www.positivetwinscreations.com! We are here to help Moms and Dads of Twins, triplets and higher multiples raise happy, healthy kids – and have A LOT of fun doing it.
At Positive Twins Creations, I strive to bring you trusted information to help you with your multiple birth pregnancy, health advice for Mommy, Daddy, Babies and the rest of the family. Breastfeeding tips and tricks for twins, triplets, and multiples and other interactive tools to assist you on your parenting journey.
What you’ll get:
- Practical advice from conception to birth in the form of great content.,
- Advice on lactation and breastfeeding and how to choose the best daycare and nurseries.
- Advice on postpartum depression services.
- Advice on choosing the best gear and products for multiples and parents of multiples. But, we’ll also discuss fun stuff like: The best photographer or party planner for your kid’s most memorable occasions.
- Games and tools for toddlers
Who Am I?
Hi! I am Allyson, a qualified nurse and a mom of 8-year-old fraternal twins that I adore. I say this loud and proud: my twins are my blessings; they came at a time that I really needed them.
They made me realize the value of life. I am truly grateful and honoured to be the mother of these 2 perfect beings. Together we are a perfect package. Having twins changed my life drastically. When I delivered my twins, I had no idea of the turns and twist my life was going to take. A couple of months after my kids were born I tried to go back to work as usual, but quickly realized that things would never be the same (at least career-wise).
Still, the love of nursing was there so I attempted to go back to it several times but failed each time. I decided to go back to university and acquire my social work degree and now I am a registered social worker. Being a mother of twins has brought much joy but I also endured many struggles. Thus, this website is to shed light on both the joy and struggles of twin parenting of mothers around the world.
A Parents Destination